Wednesday, August 1, 2012

All Aboard...



A Day In The Life

So here it is...my first blog post. Untill I get the hang of this I thought I'd post about my day. I woke up this morning and went for a run around where I live. After working out I  had a smoothie for breakfast. I have to say, I am really loving smoothies in the morning. They are so easy, super refreshing for the summer and so healthy! Mine this morning consisted of rasberry yogurt, blackberries, pineapple and milk all blended together. After breakfast I showered and got ready for the day since my friend Karin from school was coming over. When she got to my house we went out to Cabo Fresh for lunch. I got a shrimp and mango burito which was delish and of course a side of chips and queso. There may or may not have been guacamole present but I don't guac and tell haha. After lunch we went to see the Batman movie. At first I didn't know if I was going to enjoy but man oh man was I wrong, it was so good! If you haven't seen it you should...the last half hour was amazeballs. After the movie we came back and ate dinner at my house. Good old chicken cutlets and fussile with sauce, salad, and garlic bread. Yum Yum Yum. We relaxed a little after dinner and then went to feed the ducks at the lake. Let me tell you...those ducks are fiesty. Once they catch on that you have bread to give them they come charging at you like a pack of wild dogs and they are not afraid to get too close! There was one duck that was missing a webbed foot, it was so sad :( The swans were so big I felt like they were taller than me when they extended their necks hahah. After running for our lives Karin left to drive home and I went out for drinks with some friends. All in all a pretty good day. How did your day go? Get eaten by any rougue ducks haha?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment