Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mini Mac Haul!

The sun is shining as I sit in my yard soaking up the sun so why not share a few things I picked up from MAC recently. MAC was doing an offer online for free second day shipping so I thought to myself "oh just do it...you know you want to" and off I went to the MAC website. Now I already had a MAC wish list that I was visualizing in my head...as one does hahah....but ultimately settled on a mineralized skinfinish in Soft & Gentle as well as a blush in Melba. As I waited for my package to arrive I dreamt of coral glowing cheeks and then finally it was here.

MAC describes their mineralized skinfinish as a "luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face. A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face." and calles soft and gentle a "gilded peach bronze." My impression of this product was that it was gorgeous but I wasn't sure of how it was going to look once applied to the face in fear that it would be too sparkley...boy was I wrong. After appling this to the outer portion of my cheeks and sweeping it up to my temples it made my sking look so healthy and glowing...not a bad vibe for your skin to give off if you ask me haha.
MAC describes Melba as a soft coral-peach. It is a matte finish and gives your cheeks a warm and natural look. Nothing too harsh or obvious, just a nice flush of color thats perfect for everyday. Think of when your skin naturally goes a touch pink on the cheek (maybe from talking to a cute boy haha) and thats the color that Melba gives off.
All in all I'm very pleased with these 2 products and see them becoming staples in my makeup routine. Have you tried these? What are your favorite MAC blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment