Sunday, August 5, 2012

My New Best Friend a.k.a My New Bag


Oh my goodness where do I even begin. This bag has currently taken on the role of my new love interest and I think it's here for the long haul haha. Speaking of hauls...I recently went to the Roosevelt Field Mall with my best friend Christina. I bought a few new items and by "few" i mean too many haha but it's not my fault...all the stores were out to get me...ESPECIALLY Urban Outfitters which is where I got this beauty. I'm planning on sharing all my new purchases with you but just couldn't wait to gush about this bag. So let me set the scene...Christina and I are about to leave the mall after countless hours of shopping...such a hard job I know haha...and as we were walking towards the door we passed Urban Outfitters, turned to eachother and said "lets go in." We took a lap around the store and came upon a rack filled with wallets and bags. Now we had both been on the search for the ultimate wallet/bag, the bag to end all bags. The one that was perfect for running errands/holding the essentials and also perfect to take on nights out. When we laid eyes on this little chap we knew he was gorgeous but when we picked him up it went to a whole other level. This bag is so soft and buttery its like touching a cloud! Upon further inspection seeing it came with a lovely gold chain for a strap and had roomy yet organizable pockets we both knew we had to have it. I have worn this everyday since getting it and can see it going with so many outfits. Can't wait to take him on a night out and see how good of a job he does. You can buy the bag online here http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24931693&parentid=W_ACC_BAGS
Made any purchases you've fallen in love with lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment